Pin It

Some Reasons Why You Will Need Help With Embassy Legalization

Navigating the red tape of government regulation can be stressful, especially if you’re trying to get paperwork notarized and approved. If you’re trying to move abroad or set up your US-based business in a foreign country, the task can seem insurmountable. The process could take months, if not longer, and you may end up paying more fees than necessary.

Professional embassy legalization services can help assist with the process, saving you time and money.

The Basics of the Embassy Legalization Process

The legalization and document certification process is used by individuals who are moving overseas and companies who want to set up locations in foreign countries.

For both individuals and companies, every country requires a set of various documents to be processed and sent to their embassies for approval. The documents are gathered and filled out, notarized, and sent to various federal government agencies. Once approved, the documents then must be submitted to the correct embassy for final approval and processing. Any fees must be paid at the same time.

Barring any setback or issue with the embassy or government agency, the documents are approved and sent back to the originating entity.

Use a Professional Legalization Company

There are so many unknown issues that may come up during the embassy legalization process. Foreign embassies are often hard to deal with, and following up with government agencies can take forever.

The best way to avoid these headaches is to use a professional legalization and certification company based in Washington, D.C. They’ll have direct access to the vast majority of embassies and are located close to major federal agencies. The company will further assist with the process if the documents are denied or delayed and will continue to follow up with relevant individuals until the process is complete.

For more information on getting an embassy legalization, visit US Authentication Services on their website or call 703-971-7226.